Resolution and mouse issues

Neuling

Beitrag Fr 27. Jul 2018, 12:11

Hi,

I recently downloaded the newest version of the game, and added the patch by copy and pasting the files in and such. Ran in fullscreen at 1680x1050 Res. Everything worked fine but I couldn't turn right in game by moving my mouse to right. Whenever I tried, it would stopped at the edge of my PC's vision. I saw that other people had the same issue, but they said changing the resolution or going windowed mode would fix it. Testing it myself, I changed the Res on fullscreen but it didn't fix the mouse issue. Going into windowed mode did...but then I had another issue. All resolutions I chose were rescaled to 1536x864 Res, making the game pretty much unplayable. The game runs fine otherwise. Any suggestions on how to fix it? I really don't know where to start to fix this problem. Any help is highly appreciated!

Please help.

I did not find the right solution from the Internet.

References:-
https://undertowgames.com/forum/viewtopic.php?t=7508
Creative video production studio

Thanks!

Neuling

Beitrag Sa 22. Sep 2018, 11:13

Hi Phil, I see theres a version ZD version 2 or updated version people are selling. Is this the same with yours and is there really any difference between the units?

Neuling

Beitrag Do 15. Nov 2018, 20:09

I NEED THIS.

I have a crappy laptop and I cant go to the kind of resolution that you can. This will help me

Neuling

Beitrag Mo 10. Aug 2020, 22:50

Re: Resolution and mouse issues

Enjoyed reading the article above, really explains everything in detail, the article is very interesting and effective. Thank you and good luck for the upcoming articles. If you have time you can check Top 8 Benefits Of The Credit Cards Generators

Neuling

Beitrag Sa 5. Sep 2020, 09:33

If you are searching Bigg Boss Telugu Vote procedure, you are at the right place. This blog is developed to provide information on How to Vote Bigg Boss Telugu Contestants as well as to provide all the updates about Bigg Boss 4 Telugu.
vote bigg boss telugu

Neuling

Beitrag So 6. Sep 2020, 09:59

SitelIndia Walk-In Drive 2020 for Freshers/Exp as UK Voice Process Position. Here you can check the address, Pay Scale, job details

Zurück zu Chat