What is CBD oil and how does it work?

Dieses Forum dient zum Informationsaustausch der User und der Moderatoren und Administratoren.

Wie Anfrage einer neuen Gruppe oder eines neuen Sprachpakets, aber auch Bekanntmachungen wie neues Update.
Dieses Forum ist nicht zur Unterhaltung der einzelnen Benutzer gedacht.

Aufsteiger

Beitrag Mo 15. Jun 2020, 10:00

What is CBD oil and how does it work?

CBD oil is a hemp extract used in medicine as an adjunct (food additive) in the treatment of various diseases. In this article, we will understand the dosages, legislation, production and principles of the oil's effect on the human body.
CBD oil is a hemp extract from legal varieties of cannabis that contains a cocktail of medicinal cannabinoids, primarily containing CBD-cannabidol. The THC content in the product does not exceed the legal limit of 0.2%.
Drops of CBD oil are absorbed through the mucosa (oral cavity) or taken with food and drink. For prevention, it is necessary to take 1-5 drops a day. In cases of concomitant treatment-up to 10 drops daily, in severe cases-more than 10 drops daily. You should always start with a small dosage and gradually increase it. The dosage for children is calculated based on the weight. There are no contraindications.

Aufsteiger

Beitrag Mo 15. Jun 2020, 14:05

Re: What is CBD oil and how does it work?

Hello everybody. Can anyone explain to me in simpler terms, what is CBD? It seems to me that I’m already confused, because there is so much information on the Internet that your eyes are wide and you don’t know where the truth is written and where the lie is. I want to order CBD oil and try to experience it from my headache. My friends say it helps a lot.

Zurück zu Infos