Beitrag Mi 15. Jan 2020, 11:06

he has got to be one of the best signings

We also came across this Tweet from Darren Rovell featuring some young future MLB stars. John Lucas II Jersey ....shirtless. Classic Pic: MLBs young shortstops in 1997 w/A-Rod & Jeter in front (Source: SI) pic.twitter.com/LziELo7DEs — darren rovell (@darrenrovell) April 4, 2014 Luther Head Jersey . The Grizzlies erased most of a 25-point deficit before Durant, the leagues scoring champion, got hot. Yao Ming Jersey .That sight softened the blow of what ended up as a 4-3 shootout loss to the Colorado Avalanche on Thursday night.Knowing their teammate was fine after a scary headfirst fall in the opening minute of the game helped calm the Maple Leafs. https://www.cheaprocketsonline.com/ . Selected by the Titans in the 2007 NFL Draft, Johnson rejoined the club last season after a five-year stint with Indianapolis.Who should start for England in their Euro 2016 opener against Russia on June 11? Thats the question we posed to Sky Sports expert and former England international Paul Merson as Roy Hodgson fine-tunes his plans for the summer tournament in France.Ahead of this weeks friendlies with Germany and Netherlands, Merson has picked the following XI in a 4-2-3-1 formation… Joe Hart Joe Hart is a straightforward choice, says Merson MERSE SAYS: I think this is a no-brainer if hes fit. He is Englands best goalkeeper.Nathaniel Clyne Merson admires the pave of Nathaniel Clyne MERSE SAYS: Weve been blessed over the years with real good defenders, but thats our weakest point at the moment. In the past weve been Ashford & Simpson - solid as a rock - but its the weakest part of our team now and that worries me. Going forward I think we will really hurt teams, but defensively weve got to find a way to be really solid. I like Nathaniel Clyne because he has pace and you need that in international football.John Stones John Stones is important to start attacks, says Merson MERSE SAYS: I know John Stones isnt playing in the Everton team at the moment, but he has to play for England. In international football you need someone who is going to come out and start attacks and play with the ball. You need someone comfortable because it will be boiling hot in France and without someone like him in defence we wont keep the ball and we will fade.Chris Smalling Merson says Chris Smalling is one of the first names on the team sheet MERSE SAYS: For me, Chris Smalling is a no-brainer. He is one of the first names on the team sheet now. He gets better every time he plays - and has improved every week for the last couple of years.Danny Rose Danny Rose is much-improved, says Merse MERSE SAYS: Danny Rose is one of the most improved players this season and is quick, like Clyne. He has been very good for Tottenham this year and has defended very well and got forward well. For me, he has to play.Eric Dier Eric Dier is the best holding midfielder in England, says Merson MERSE SAYS: This may surprise a few people, but for me, Eric Dier is the best English holding midfield player in the country. He is very disciplined and makes simple passes. He wins the ball and gives it to someone else without looking to spray a 40-yard pass. Id tell him and James Milner to sit there in front of the back four and the goalkeeper and let the front four get on with it. It doesnt matter if youre the best defender in the world, you need protection. England Specials Who will start in Englands first game? Find Sky Bets Englands XI specials here. Russell Westbrook Jersey. James Milner Merson would pick James Milner in his starting XI MERSE SAYS: Milner has got the legs, he can get around the pitch and he is experienced. He can run all day, which is important because it is going to be so hot over in France. As a free transfer for Liverpool, he has got to be one of the best signings of the season. If he and Dier can stay in front of the back four and be disciplined then we should be all right.Dele Alli Dele Alli can be important in France, says Merson MERSE SAYS: Dele Alli makes runs forward. He is a Frank Lampard-style player who is willing to run without the ball. He scores goals and he makes goals - and those players dont come along too often. My three players behind Harry Kane can go anywhere they want, as long as they get back into a shape when we dont have the ball. If those four attacking players cant get us goals then we may as well jack it in! I dont think there will be a better front four at the Euros. They can be a sensation.Ross Barkley Merson believes defenders will fear Barkley MERSE SAYS: I dont care if youre the best defender in the world, you dont want Ross Barkley getting on the ball and running at you. If you want to win the Euros, youve got to have a surprise package and Alli and Barkley can be a surprise package for me.Wayne Rooney Rooney must start, says Merson MERSE SAYS: Roy Hodgson will definitely start him and for me hes still the first name on the team sheet. Hes played more than 100 games for his country, hes our all-time leading goalscorer and hes still an exceptional footballer. Fast forward to the Euros and imagine if Wayne Rooney wasnt in the line-up. That would be a huge shock and Russia would be absolutely delighted.Harry Kane Merson says Harry Kane will start ahead of Daniel Sturridge and Jamie Vardy MERSE SAYS: Harry Kane has to play. He plays up front on his own for Tottenham and hes looking like winning the Golden Boot at the moment. I would bring Jamie Vardy on with 30 minutes left and drop Kane back and take Rooney off. That would let Vardy open the game up. When the game opens up he will be really useful because he looks to go the other way, which a lot of players dont. Daniel Sturridge is a top player, but I dont think he has had enough game time. Can he play six or seven games in a short space of time? I dont think he can. So Kane has to start.Do you agree with Mersons XI? Tweet us your teams @SkyFootball or add them in to the comments section below if youre reading on skysports.com. Also See: Le Tissiers GB & Ireland XI Merson: Take Wilshere Nicholas tips England defeat Did England learn from Germany? ' ' '