Beitrag Mo 18. Nov 2019, 10:20

an ice bath andd other treatment on his back

The Oklahoma City Thunder and Memphis Grizzlies return to Chesapeake Energy Arena Tuesday night for a crucial Game 5 of their Western Conference quarterfinal matchup. Fake Air Max 90 For Sale . The Thunder knotted the series with a 92-89 overtime victory in Memphis Saturday night. It was the third overtime contest during the four games of this series. "Now its tied up 2-2," OKC head coach Scott Brooks said. "That means that we have to play with the same type of intensity on both ends of the floor in front of our home crowd, which are the best fans in the league." The Grizzlies won Game 2 in Oklahoma City. On Saturday, the Thunders hero wasnt Kevin Durant, or Russell Westbrook. It wasnt even Serge Ibaka, rather top bench producer Reggie Jackson. Jackson scored a playoff career-best 32 points, including eight in overtime, to lead the Thunder. "We were struggling there in the fourth, and he just took it over," Durant said. "He was aggressive going to the rim all night. He just told himself before the game to be assertive. Defensively he was good. Offensively he attacked the defense and opened it up for everybody. We rolled all night. He made huge, huge plays and Im so proud of him." Durant had 15 points and 13 boards and Westbrook totaled 15 points, nine rebounds and seven assists, but the duo combined to shoot 11-of-45. Ibaka provided 12 points, 14 rebounds and five blocks for the second-seeded Thunder, who shot 36.7 percent. Marc Gasol had 23 points and 11 rebounds to lead the Grizzlies, who had a chance to tie the game at the end but Mike Conley missed a 3-point shot. The seventh-seeded Grizzlies had a 15-game home winning streak broken. Conley had 14 points and 10 assists, and Tony Allen ended with 14 points and 13 rebounds in defeat. Zach Randolph was limited to 11 points for the Grizzlies, who made 37.2 percent from the floor. Memphis widened the gap to 80-75 following a Gasol jumper beyond the foul line with 1:20 left, but the Thunder scrapped to get the game to OT. Jackson drained a 3-ball with 59.2 seconds left, and Durant came up with a steal, which led to Jacksons floater in the lane to tie the game with 30.6 on the clock. It was a wild finish to regulation. Gasol missed a foul-line jumper, and Allen got the offensive rebound, but Ibaka came up with the block under the hoop. Jackson then got the loose ball and had plenty of time to dribble down the court, but shot early well beyond half-court and the ball went out of bounds as time expired. OKC used hustle plays to even this series with Jackson at the center of the effort. He dove for a loose ball on the floor with 1:08 left in OT. Durant then was fouled on a drive to the bucket and made two for an 88-87 edge for the Thunder with 62 seconds left. Conley missed high off the glass, but he came back with a big steal. Westbrook missed a jumper, got his own rebound and tried to dribble the ball back out, but Conley stole the ball and called timeout with 30.9 on the clock. Conleys jumper was then too strong and Jackson made two from the charity stripe with 12.2 seconds left. Conley then drove in for an uncontested layup with 3.8 seconds to go, but Jackson made two more foul shots less than a second later. "I thought the little plays made the difference," said Memphis coach Dave Joerger. "I thought we had great chances to pull out the win. They made enough plays." Game 6 is slated for Thursday night in Memphis. Cheap Off White Air Max 90 . The group of Slava Fetisov, Igor Larionov, Vladimir Konstantinov, Sergei Fedorov, & Slava Kozlov were a dominant force for The Wings at one point in the 90s. Buy Air Max 90 Essential . Ireland was the last unbeaten side in the championship after France fell to Wales on Friday, and was favoured to end a three-match losing run to England with a side with more than twice as many caps, rampant momentum, and added incentive to celebrate Brian ODriscolls world record-tying 139th test cap. http://www.outletairmax90cheap.com/outlet-air-max-90-2019-cheap.html . New Zealand brushed aside England 26-7 to win the event and reclaim top spot in the overall standings. The All Blacks, the defending World Series champions, won their third tournament this season in style, running four tries past England to claim their 11th Cup championship in Hong Kong and first since 2011.SAN DIEGO -- Less than five months after having back surgery, Wimbledon champion Andy Murray propelled Britain into the next round of the Davis Cup and earned some time off. Murray beat Sam Querrey 7-6 (5), 6-7 (3), 6-1, 6-3 to clinch Britains opening-round victory against the United States on Sunday at Petco Park. "Im proud of the way Im playing just now, because I had to do a lot of work to get back to where I want to be," Murray said after celebrating with his teammates on the red clay court in a temporary stadium in left field of the downtown home of baseballs San Diego Padres. "Im still not quite there yet," said Murray, who beat Donald Young in straight sets on Friday. "Winning matches of that length and quality so soon after the surgery is good. And changing surfaces and stuff. Ive done 13 weeks consecutively without a break of training and playing tournaments to try and get myself back. I need a break now to take some days off after I get back home. I deserve it." Murray won his 18th straight Davis Cup singles match and Britain beat the Americans for the first time since 1935. Britain advanced to the World Group quarterfinals for the first time since 1986. It will face Italy, which defeated Argentina. The United States is relegated to the World Group playoff in September and will need to win to stay in the World Group. The last time Great Britain won in the United States was in 1903 in the World Group Challenge Final at the Longwood Cricket Club in Boston. American captain Jim Courier was asked to put that in perspective. "It feels great to be alive in 2014," Courier said. "We certainly dont feel a lot of kinship to the last team that lost to the Brits on American soil since theyve been dead a long time. It has nothing to do with us. We come to play on our own terms." Murray split tiebreakers with Querrey in the first two sets, breezed through the third set in 29 minutes and won the match when Querrey returned a serve long. Murray leaned back and pumped both fists, and then swatted the ball into the stands on the opposite end of the court before joining his teammates in a celebration huddle. Later, he had a hot bath, an ice bath andd other treatment on his back. Cheap Air Max 90 Ultra. Britain clinched the match at 3-1. The fourth singles match was cancelled. Murray reached matched point on Querreys serve in the eighth game of the fourth set before the American won three straight points to stay alive. After falling behind 15-30 in the ninth game, Murray got a new racket. He then double-faulted, giving Querrey break point. Murray won the next three points to clinch the match. In the first-set tiebreaker, Murray was down a mini-break before rallying to win when Querrey hit a drop volley into the net. "I tried to do a little too much with it," Querrey said "Every now and then you miss an easy one. It happened to be at a big moment." Querrey won the second-set tiebreaker on a forehand passing shot and then jumped for joy. Murray immediately rebounded by breaking Querrey twice to go up 4-0 in the third set. He broke Querrey again to win the set in a seventh game that went to deuce four times, clinching it when Querrey hit into the net. Murray said it was important to win the first set "because I felt like I was playing the better tennis for the most part of it. Then he started playing better at the end of the set. He probably played a better tiebreak than me as well. Just missed a couple of shots, like the volley on set point was a bad one, but he got himself into a great position. "If I had lost that it wouldve been tough after having served for it. Yeah, in these sorts of matches, first set can be crucial." Although Murray struggled on clay last year, he said he was surprised the Americans chose that surface for this match. He said the clay might have affected Querrey in his five-set loss to James Ward on Friday. "When we got here the court was pretty slippery and tough to move on," Murray said. "I would say for myself, one of my strengths is my movement on the court. I didnt know if that was something they had done intentionally or just the nature of putting down a temporary clay court. "Obviously it did have a bearing in the tie, you know, for Sam especially. I think his best surface is hard courts. He will have had all his best results on hard courts." ' ' '