Beitrag Mi 24. Apr 2019, 03:50

Paul Farbrace says Englands bowlers are not running scared f

Paul Farbrace says Englands bowlers are not running scared from Chris Gayle, despite the batsmans brutal century against them in Mumbai. Gayle smashed 11 sixes when the World T20 finalists met in the Super 10 phase, winning the game for his side in the process.He has made just nine in two innings since but with a batsman-friendly surface expected at Eden Gardens, he will be looking to make a big impression. Watch Mens and Womens Finals Live coverage, expert analysis, over-by-over blogs - and Freddie! England assistant coach Farbrace does not expect the English attack to take a backward step this time, having gained confidence throughout the tournament.Gayle may or may not play a similar innings again, but what we do know is that we now have enough bowlers with enough confidence to back their skills, he said. They wont think, Oh hes hit me for a couple of boundaries and now I have to do something different. You dont run in half-hearted or doubting your abilities.Id be very surprised if any bowler is doubting themselves now. Theyve learnt quickly and they are sticking to what works. Chris Gayle shakes hands with England captain Eoin Morgan in Mumbai It may have been first-game nerves, it may have been because when someone like Chris Gayle just got going that little bit of inexperience in our side made a difference.I think the bowlers have learnt incredibly quickly and done it really well.Will England win the World T20? Find out by watching their match with West Indies from 1.30pm, Sunday, Sky Sports 2. Before then see if West Indies Women can overcome Australia Women in the Womens World Twenty20 Final, live on Sky Sports 2 on Sunday from 9.30am. Also See: ICC World T20 fixtures ICC World T20 squads WATCH: Best of 2014 World T20 Pick your Ultimate World T20 XI Cowboys Jerseys . Amid a rain of confetti, Shabazz Napier basked in the celebration on the court after being named the Most Outstanding Player of the Final Four following the 60-54 win over Kentucky. Leighton Vander Esch Jersey . Granato was an assistant for the Pittsburgh Penguins for the last five seasons, and he was also part of Team USAs staff at the 2014 Olympics. http://www.thecowboysfansmall.com/c-99- ... sey.aspx.Y. - Lou Williams scored 21 points and the Toronto Raptors beat New York 81-76 on Monday night in the Knicks preseason home opener. Chidobe Awuzie Cowboys Jersey .C. - Heat coach Erik Spoelstra says Danny Granger, Chris Andersen and Udonis Haslem are still not ready to play and will miss Wednesday nights game against the Charlotte Hornets. Tavon Austin Jersey .com) - Stanley Johnson had 18 points and No.KANSAS CITY, Mo. -- Struggling Billy Butler found himself in a strange place, on the bench and out of the Kansas City Royals starting lineup. But Butler was needed late on Friday night and he delivered a pinch two-run homer with two outs in the eighth inning to send the Royals over the Cleveland Indians 6-4 for their fourth straight win. Carlos Santana homered twice for the Indians, who have lost five of six. Butler connected against John Axford, sending a drive over the Royals bullpen in left field. Butler was hitting just .200 in his previous 20 games with three extra-base hits and two RBIs. "As of late, the production definitely is not there," said Butler, who entered this season with a career .298 average. "Over my career, its there, but this game is about what youve done for me lately. If he (manager Ned Yost) thinks a guy matching up differently is better for the team, thats what hes got to do. Hes got a job to do putting the lineup out there. "Its just my job to prove I belong in there. Ive been in the league a long time. If you give up and get put in a situation like that, you dont compete. Im not going to give up." The Royals won a game of matchup moves. After Salvador Perez singled with one out in the eighth off Carlos Carrasco (3-4), Nick Hagadone entered and got the second out. Butler batted for Raul Ibanez and homered on Axfords second pitch. "It does give you a shot of confidence," Butler said. "Ive got a lot of confidence with a bat in my hand anyway. It definitely helps. Hopefully, I build off that." Axford gave up the winning hit to Nori Aoki in the 14th inning in a 2-1 loss on Thursday. "Its obviously tough after the last two nights," Axford said. "It was just a bad pitch. I let it stay out over the plate. It was supposed to be away and it ended up in the seats." Earlier in the game, the 42-year-old Ibanez drove in a run -- beccoming the oldest Royals player to hit a triple.dddddddddddd Ibanez scored on the play when second baseman Jason Kipnis made a wild relay throw. Kelvin Herrera (2-2) pitched a scoreless eighth, and Aaron Crow worked around a leadoff double in the ninth to earn his second save in four chances. Royals closer Greg Holland, who had pitched in the three previous games, was unavailable. Perez, who had three hits, and Mike Moustakas had back-to-back home runs to open the second. It was the second time this season Perez and Moustakas hit consecutive homers, having also done it April 23 at Cleveland. "We like hitting in the hot air," Perez said. Royals rookie Yordano Ventura, tagged for six runs and nine hits in 4 1/3 innings in his previous start at Boston, left after 6 1/3 innings. He gave up three earned runs and struck out seven. Santana hit a solo homer in the fourth and a two-run shot in the sixth. "The first home run to Santana, Ace threw a pretty good pitch, a sinker down and away," Perez said. "The second one was in the middle in and up." Indians right-hander Josh Tomlin, who was 1-5 in his previous seven starts, was pulled after 5 1/3 innings. "I thought when he made mistakes with his fastball they made him pay," Indians manager Terry Francona said. "But he always competes every time and keeps you in the game." NOTES: RHP Jeremy Guthrie, a first-round pick of the Indians in the 2002 draft, will start Saturday against Cleveland. RHP Zack McAllister will start for the Indians. ... Cleveland RHP Justin Masterson, a 2013 All-Star who is on the disabled list with right knee inflammation, made his second rehab start Friday with Triple-A Columbus. He allowed five runs, four hits and six walks in 6 2/3 innings against Norfolk. . Butlers shot was the 75th pinch-homer in franchise history and the first since Justin Maxwell on Aug. 3, 2013. Blackhawks Jerseys Store Cheap Wild Jerseys Cheap Red Wings Jerseys Cheap Maple Leafs Jerseys Penguins Jerseys Store Capitals Jerseys For Sale Blues Jerseys Store Cheap Kings Jerseys Adidas Lightning Jerseys Stars Jerseys For Sale Cheap Predators Jerseys Ducks Store Sharks Jerseys For Sale Cheap Sabres Jerseys Rangers Jerseys For Sale ' ' '