Beitrag Di 23. Apr 2019, 03:01

Denver, CO (SportsNetwork.com) - Kris Humphries best game in

Denver, CO (SportsNetwork.com) - Kris Humphries best game in a Washington uniform couldnt have come at a better time. Fresh off consecutive losses, Humphries totaled 21 points and 14 rebounds and stepped up in overtime as the Wizards took down the Denver Nuggets, 117-115, on Sunday. Humphries scored four early points in the extra session, as Washington opened a 111-105 lead with the first six of OT. Denver countered with five in a row, but John Wall assisted on a Nene layup then drove in for one of his own to keep Washington in front. Darrell Arthur and Arron Afflalo missed 3s on the next trip, and Wall made it a five-point game with two free throws. Adding to the drama, Wilson Chandler hit a trey from the top of the key with 3.8 seconds left to make it two, and Paul Pierce threw a lazy inbounds pass, which Ty Lawson easily intercepted. Lawson could have forced double overtime, but his uncontested mid-range jumper missed short as time expired. Wall posted 19 points and 16 assists and Pierce scored 19 for the Wizards. Lawson returned from a one-game absence following a DUI arrest and paced Denver with 31 points and 12 assists. Chandler added 20 and nine boards in Denvers sixth straight loss. The Nuggets led by one after three quarters. Kevin Seraphin scored two quick baskets to open the fourth, and Danilo Gallinari hit from deep to tie the game at 87. From there, the Wizards built a 94-89 lead, the biggest of the fourth quarter, and Denver quickly trimmed the gap with three J.J. Hickson free throws. After Lawsons 3-pointer at 4:39, neither team led by more than two points until overtime. Wall looked to win it for Washington, driving to the basket as the seconds melted away, but Lawson stripped him and fired ahead to Kenneth Faried. Faried drew a foul, but missed both free throws with under two seconds to play. He then blocked Pierces baseline turnaround at the horn. It was 59-59 at halftime, and neither team won a quarter by more than two points in this back-and-forth contest that featured 13 lead changes and 10 ties. Game Notes Arthur and Afflalo had 12 and 11 points, respectively, for Denver, while Faried pulled down 11 boards ... Nene and Bradley Beal, who fouled out in regulation, had 14 apiece for Washington ... Washington shot 48-of-90 (53.3 percent) from the floor, but only made four 3-pointers to Denvers 12 ... Washington outscored Denver 56-36 in the paint. Bobby Portis Jersey . The R&A announced Monday that golfs oldest championship will return to Royal Portrush in Northern Ireland for the first time since Max Faulkner won in 1951. Dwyane Wade Jersey . But the young forward is more than willing to shed a little blood if thats what it takes to make the team this season. "It caught me pretty good, dazed me for that shift, but I didnt want to be off the ice for too long," he said after practice, his lip still bleeding a little despite the plastic stitches holding it together. http://www.authenticbullsauthority.com/ ... rsey-c-23/. Terms of the contract were not disclosed by the club. Clemons spent his first five NFL seasons with the Miami Dolphins, who selected him in the fifth round of the 2009 draft out of Clemson. Chicago Bulls Jerseys . -- Lara Gut of Switzerland regained the overall World Cup lead with Sundays super-G win in Lake Louise, Alta. John Paxson Jersey . Henderson (20-3) received winning scores of 48-47 and 49-46, and the other judge scored it 48-47 for Thomson (20-6). The announcement drew boos from the United Center crowd. "Train this hard for this long, its such a long camp and I see my title shot disappear," said Thomson, who fought most of the fight with a broken right hand.(SportsNetwork.com) - Yankee Stadium is the home of the Bronx Bombers, but on Sunday afternoon it will open its gates to host the latest addition of the Hudson River Rivalry. The New York Rangers and New Jersey Devils clash at the famous ballpark in the continuation of the NHLs "Stadium Series" looking to continue pushes for playoff positioning. These Metropolitan Division rivals are set to engage in the third outdoor game on the NHLs 2013-14 schedule. The Toronto Maple Leafs and Detroit Red Wings got things started with the Winter Classic on New Years Day at Michigan Stadium, won in a shootout 3-2 by the Leafs, and the Anaheim Ducks and Los Angeles Kings met on Saturday night at Dodger Stadium. The Ducks blanked the Kings 3-0 in a game that featured a temperature of 62 degrees at opening faceoff. Things are expected to be much cooler in New York, where the Rangers will also serve as the road team on Wednesday against the New York Islanders at Yankee Stadium. "I guess the conditions (Sunday) are supposed to be ideal except its going to be a little cool. Lets go, lets bundle up and lets go play some hockey," said Blueshirts coach Alain Vigneault. The Rangers hope the shift in venues can help them solve the Devils for the first time this season. They are 0-2-1 versus New Jersey after winning three of the four meetings last season. The Devils have won five of their last seven as the home team against the Blueshirts and will be making their outdoor debut. The Rangers, meanwhile, visited the Philadelphia Flyers and Citizens Bank Park in the 2012 Winter Classic, winning 3-2. Brad Richards had the game winner and he is the only current Ranger who has scored a goal in a regular-season outdoor game. Devils forward Michael Ryder is set to tie a record by playing in his third regular-season outdoor game, having played for Montreal in the 2003 Heritage Classic and for Boston in the 2010 Winter Classic. He had an assist on Richard Zedniks goal in the Canadiens 4-3 win over Edmonton in 2003, the first ever goal scored in a regular-season outdoor game. The Rangers are looking to avoid a third straight setback, having dropped back-to-back contests following a 7-1-1 stretch. Still, New York has vaulted into second place in the division thanks to the run, while New Jersey is just one point back of the eight spot in the Eastern Conference after going 5-1-3 in its past nine games. The Rangers were last in action on Thursday, dropping a 2-1 decision to the St. Louis Blues despite Rick Nashs 10th goal in 10 games. He scored with 1:43 to go in the second period, but also took a slashing call to give the Blues a power play, and St. Louis cashed in with Kevin Shattenkirks game-winner. "The difference was the power play," Vigneault remarked. "We had an advantage at the beginnning of the third.dddddddddddd We didnt get anything off it. Their power play did what theyve done very effectively this year. Right off the draw they established a shot. Within a few seconds they take the shot, they score." Henrik Lundqvist, who missed Tuesdays loss to the New York Islanders because of illness, finished with 23 saves in the setback, which featured the Ranger debut of defenseman Kevin Klein. He was acquired a day earlier from Nashville in exchange for blueliner Michael Del Zotto. Nash will try to stay hot in the cold weather, having scored six times during a four-game goal streak. He had netted just seven goals in his previous 26 games before his current 10-goals-in-10-games run. Lundqvist, who made 34 saves to beat the Flyers in the 2012 Winter Classic, will start for the Rangers and is 28-14-6 with a 1.89 goals against average and seven shutouts in 48 career games with the Devils. He has started all three setbacks this season. The Devils will be trying to win a third straight game and are coming off a 2-1 win over the Washington Capitals on Friday. Cory Schneider made 30 saves and the Devils got goals from Adam Henrique and Stephen Gionta. Jaromir Jagr had two assists to give him 1,033 in his career, tied with former teammate Mario Lemieux for 10th on the all-time list. Schneider moved to 5-1-2 in his last eight starts dating back to Dec. 28 with a 0.96 GAA and .961 save percentage. "Cory has given us great goaltending," Devils head coach Peter DeBoer said. "He was the difference." Despite that run of success, DeBoer will start Devils icon Martin Brodeur in this outdoor event, a decision that Schneider said following the win over the Caps that he would be okay with. "Its a pretty special game and Martys been a big part of this (franchise) and gotten a lot of wins for us this year," Schneider said. "Whether (DeBoer) picks him or me, I dont think it changes the way we feel about it or how we play it. We both trust each other and respect the way were playing." Brodeur is set to make his 100th career regular-season start versus the Rangers and is 49-30-5 against them lifetime with 15 ties, nine shutouts and a 2.13 GAA. He has beaten them twice in two starts this season. "It really is an easy decision from a right thing to do perspective. I mean, you know, his career, 20 years with the Devils, what hes done, and also hes played some excellent hockey for us this year," said DeBoer of starting Brodeur. Added Brodeur, "I would have accepted it one way or the other. They decided to go with me. So were in a situation that sometimes we get these games that mean a lot to different people for different reasons. And I guess they felt it meant a lot to me and they put me in." ' ' '