Beitrag Di 23. Apr 2019, 02:27

Sergio Aguero has declared himself fit to play for Argentina

Sergio Aguero has declared himself fit to play for Argentina in their World Cup Qualifier against Paraguay. Aguero, who is Manchester Citys leading scorer with 11 goals in eight matches, limped out of his countrys 2-2 draw in Peru on Thursday with a calf problem.The 28-year-old trained on Monday but appeared to be in some discomfort, according to reports in his homeland. Watch NOW TV Watch Sky Sports for just £6.99. No contract. However, Aguero has insisted he is fit to play on Tuesday night, news which is likely to be a concern for City manager Pep Guardiola ahead of Saturdays visit of Everton and a midweek Champions League trip to Barcelona.You always want to play in the national team and try to do the best, Aguero told Argentina newspaper Ole.For now I feel good physically, within five minutes of the second half against Peru I began to feel the tiredness on the calf, [the coach] noticed and took me out.But Im quite well now: you get physical fitness playing, not training. [Coach Edgardo] Bauza has the decision - Ill be available for Tuesday. Sergio Aguero says his current injury problem stems from last months draw with Celtic in the Champions League Aguero believes his latest injury problem is due to him over-compensating for a groin injury picked up in last months Champions League draw with Celtic.It was hard, it had rained, the grass was high and muddy, and since then Ive been having a bit of an overload, he added.I recovered well for two days, then I played against Tottenham, and travelled and sometimes the matter of travelling - resting, the schedule changes, doesnt help but Im pretty good.I wanted to play against Peru, to be available, and I endured everything I could. Luckily the pain I had before Peru went away, it was on the adductor, and certainly to protect the adductor I overloaded the calf a little.After the Peru game I had two days to recover and I did a little bit of football today.Im quite well and Im trying to get as fresh as possible for Tuesday.You can watch Englands tour of Bangladesh, plus Premier League football and the British Masters on Sky Sports. Upgrade now and enjoy three months at half price! Also See: Messi must win World Cup Messi missing as Argentina draw Will Messi be fit to face City? Football on Sky Jae Crowder Jersey . Hattestad managed to avoid the carnage midway through the mens final, as a crash took out three skiers, essentially leaving two men vying for gold. The Norwegian posted a time of 3:38.39, outlasting Swedens Teodor Peterson, who took silver with a time of 3:39. Adrian Dantley Jersey . Every. Single. Game. Thats 1,230 in total to cover the regular season. The man is Corey Sznajder, a soft-spoken 23-year-old Salisbury University grad who lives in Annapolis, Maryland and has been charting zone entries and zone exits throughout the NHL. I love big projects, he said. No kidding. At the 2013 Sloan Sports Analytics Conference, I met Eric Tulsky, who presented research on the value of controlled zone entries (short answer: about twice as valuable to enter with control of the puck rather than dumping it in) and Sznajder had charted a couple hundred games that were included in that study. http://www.jazzauthentic.com/kids-ricky ... zz-jersey/. - This win was more the New Jersey Devils style. Dante Exum Jersey . - Alex Dostie scored two goals and assisted on another to lead the Gatineau Olympiques to a 5-3 victory over the Drummondville Voltigeurs in Quebec Major Junior Hockey League action on Sunday. Jonas Jerebko Jersey . FIFA said the suspension was requested by ethics prosecutor Michael Garcia, making Beckenbauer the first person to be punished as a result of the case. Beckenbauer refused "repeated requests for his assistance, including requests that he provide information during an in-person interview or in response to written questions provided in both English and German," FIFA said in a statement.For awhile it looked like video-game baseball: The Winnipeg Goldeyes just kept hitting and running and scoring and it didnt matter who was pitching, the Kansas City T-Bones couldnt stop them. When the dust (pixels?) cleared at Shaw Park on Thursday night, the Goldeyes had set a team home record with 25 hits – 20 of which were singles – and blasted the T-Bones 18-10. Ray Sadler belted a homer and had three hits, while Reggie Abercrombie, Casey Haerther and Donnie Webb each had had four hits and Brock Bond, Luis Alen and Ryan Pineda all had three-hit nights. Pineda and Bond each had three RBI, while Sadler, Haerther and Alen had two each and Webb and Kuhn had one each. The Goldeyes scored two runs as a result of wild pitches and another on a passed ball. Sadler, Abercrombie and Bond each scored three runs while Kuhn, Haerther, Webb and Alen all scored twice. With the victory, the Goldeyes swept back-to-back series at home from the Fargo-Moorhead RedHawks and Kansas City. The Goldeyes have now won eight straight games (seven straight at home), 11 of their last 12, are 31-14 on the season and remain at least 6 1/2 games ahead of Fargo and the St. Paul Saints in the race for first in the American Associations North Division. "Ive been struggling, so Im just trying to put a good swing on the ball," said Sadler. "I havent been getting many of my pitches to hit. During this series, it seems theyve been busting me inside all the time so on the home run, I just looked for something inside then tried to get my hands in and put a good swing on it. I didnt know it was out when I hit, but when I heard the crowd, thats when I knew." After going down one-two-three in the first, the Goldeyes opened it up in the second. Sadler led off withh a solo homer and then Donnie Webb singled, Abercrombie singled, Brock Bond singled and Luis Alen singled to drive in Webb.dddddddddddd Then Pineda singled to drive in Abercrombie and Bond. Tyler Kuhn was safe on a fielders choice and then Haerther singled to drive in Alen. A passed ball then scored Kuhn and the Goldeyes had put up a six spot in the second. The Fish scored one in the third as Pineda drove home Bond and then, in the fourth, Winnipeg added three more as Haerther singled, Sadler singled, Abercrombie singled and Bond singled to drive home Haerther and Sadler. Alen then singled to drive home Abercrombie. The Goldeyes scored two more in the fifth with three straight doubles: With one out, Haerther doubled, Sadler doubled to score Haerther and Webb doubled to score Sadler. In the eighth, the Goldeyes added six more runs. The T-Bones scored five in the sixth off Winnipeg starter Nick Hernandez and five in the ninth off reliever Kyle Bellamy. Hernandez (5-0, 3.88 ERA) picked up the win for Winnipeg, while K.C. starter Kyle Devore (2-2, 4.37 ERA) suffered the loss. There was no save, but Taylor Sewitt threw 2.2 innings of outstanding scoreless relief for the Fish. The Goldeyes will now head out onto the road for a three-game series in Fargo. Matt Jackson (6-2, 2.98 ERA) will get the start on Friday night for Winnipeg. Fargo manager Doug Simunic has yet to name his starter. Fridays game can be heard live with Steve Schuster at the microphone beginning with the pre-game show at 6:30 p.m. on The Jewel 101 (100.7 on your dial). The Goldeyes will return home to open three-game series with the Sioux City Explorers next Tuesday night. It will be the first game of a homestand in which the Goldeyes will play 11 games in nine days. ' ' '